A PRO-ENERGY PRESIDENT
As President, Ron Paul will lead the fight to:
* Remove restrictions on drilling, so companies can tap into the vast amount of oil we have here at home.
* Repeal the federal tax on gasoline. Eliminating the federal gas tax would result in an 18 cents savings per gallon for American consumers.
* Lift government roadblocks to the use of coal and nuclear power.
* Eliminate the ineffective EPA. Polluters should answer directly to property owners in court for the damages they create – not to Washington.
* Make tax credits available for the purchase and production of alternative fuel technologies.
It’s time for a President that recognizes the free market’s power and innovative spirit by unleashing its full potential to produce affordable, environmentally sound, and reliable energy.
Finally someone is speaking out about our corrupt government as Americans we have forgot about our Constitutional Rights, Large companies polluting our lands, air, waters, FDA not regulating our foods properly, medical industry has gone wild with addicting their patience with drugs they diminishing our society to passive people who care about nothing except their drugs, people losing their homes I could go on forever we as a country fell in love with money and forgot about God, I know in my heart that Ron Paul is someone we can trust finally and will put character and principles back into our government.
Ronald Reagan: “Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country.”